- Nourish spleen and stomach
- Replenish kidney
- Replenish lungs
- Using the world’s best authentic Henan yam to make
- Vacuum dehydration to maintain yam’s original colour and active ingredients
- 100% natural, no sulfur fumigation, sugar-free recipes, suitable for any person.
Who needs it?
- Person suffering bloating, poor appetite, dull or poor nutrient absorption
- Frail children and elderly
- Person suffering long term coughing
- Adults – 2 teaspoons, Children- 1 teaspoon, babies – half a teaspoon, twice a day
- Can be directly consumed or added into any beverage, such as milk, soy milk, soup or porridge
- Yams are rich in amylase which can effectively turn sugar into energy and maintain stable blood sugar to keep people energetic, it is very beneficial for people with diabetes
- Yams have very significant convergence, not suitable for people suffering serious constipation